One of the most popular posts on this blog is Ten Life Lessons We Can Learn From Our Cats. Since, like that day, I’m struggling to come up with a topic, I thought why not find ten more lessons to keep you laughing? So here we go:
Ten (More) Life Lessons We Can Learn From Our Cats:
- If you don’t like your food, complain until someone gets you something better.
- Sometimes you just have to let
the hairballit all out.
- If you hear a weird noise at night, it’s best to be over-alert and anxiously on guard. It might have been just the wind, but it’s probably an axe murderer breaking into the house to chop you to pieces.
- On that note: always overreact and hide from most noises.
- The most comfortable sleeping positions are weirdly the ones that twist you into strange shapes.
- Find a high spot and watch the world from above, with an air of superiority. That’s why you’re up there, after all, because you’re better than everyone else.
- Don’t wait for treats, find them and take them.
- A sunbeam is a good place for a nap.
- If someone accuses you of something, just give them big eyes and make cute noises, they’ll forget about it.
- If you don’t want to be touched, bite.
Have a great Wednesday!
Paranormal and contemporary romance author.