While I was trying to come up with a post for today, I was petting my cat and wondered out loud what I should write about. My cat gave me a look like, “you should write about me, the most important thing on earth, duh, human.” And so here we are.
Ten Life Lessons We Can Learn From Our Cats:
- It’s easier to get what you want if you act sweet and cute.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Groom yourself daily (but it’s okay if you have one weird tuft of hair that always sticks up).
- Sometimes the packaging is more interesting than what’s inside.
- You may have lots of toys, but you will often find the simplest things make you the happiest.
- When you meet new people,
sniff themget to know them better.
- Sometimes you need to just vanish and not let anyone figure out where you are for a while. Have an air of mystery about yourself.
- Leave your mark on as many things as you can.
- Get wild and crazy for no reason at all sometimes.
- If you make a big mess, blame the dog.
I promise a more substantive post on Friday. Do you have any to add?
Urban fantasy and paranormal romance author.