Just a few little updates today, about some upcoming and current things I’ve got going on:
- Yesterday I did a guest post at author Calisa Rhose’s site, discussing the connection between urban fantasy and romance. If you comment on the post you’re automatically entered to win an e-copy of The Wicked City! The contest runs until 9pm EST time tonight, so there’s still time to join in.
- If you don’t win a copy, never fear, The Wicked City is on sale right now for 99 cents at all the retailers listed. Cheap!
- This coming Monday, January 25th, sign-ups for this year’s April A-Z Challenge begin! I’m really excited and I can’t wait to participate again. I’m planning a rather ambitious theme this year, but I think it will be lots of fun. Thankfully, I have a few months to work on it.
- I’m also going to be participating in the Lost & Found blogfest on February 1st. If you want to join in, there’s still time! The theme is love–lost love, found love…it’s almost Valentine’s Day, after all.
- In case you missed it, I’ve started a newsletter. Each edition will feature a contest and prizes, so make sure you sign up!
That’s all my updates for this week. Do you have anything special to share?
Urban fantasy and paranormal romance author.