Here in the US this past Thursday, we celebrated Thanksgiving. While it is indeed a day to stuff ourselves with food, it’s also a day for spending time with family and friends and remembering what makes our lives good. This week also contained three (three!) book tours for me, which was a lot of work and had my head spinning, but it was great fun and everything seemed to go over well and the books got a good amount of attention–I’m very thankful for that, too! However, I think next time I’ll try to take it one tour at a time.
Today is also my son’s birthday! He’s 23 today. I feel old. He’s another huge blessing in my life that I’m thankful for. He was a well-behaved, well-rounded teenager and now he’s a hard working young adult. I hope for all the happiness in the world for him.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving (a few days late) here is but a short list of things I’m thankful for:
- My health (it’s been a rough year on that front, but I’m still here, and I’m doing better!)
- My loved ones–very much including my son!
- All my readers/fans and every person who follows this blog, supports me, and engages with me. You guys are beyond awesome.
- That after all these (many looooong) years my writing career is finally starting to bud.
- The roof over my head and the food on my table.
- My job.
- My cat and her continued good health.
- Travis Fimmel (hey, this whole list can’t be serious and I AM grateful he exists to look at…)
What are you most grateful for this year?
Paranormal and contemporary romance author.