I didn’t get a whole lot of participation for Monday Funday last week, but I’m going to stick with it–because I like fun, darn it! And even if you don’t want to participate, you might still have fun with the links I provide (it also gives me something to blog about).
What sort of things can you share on Monday Funday?
– Links to fun/interesting/cool websites that you think others would enjoy.
– Links to articles and blog posts that you think are awesome.
– Pictures (nothing pornographic, violent, or depicting anything illegal or inciting, though)
– Stories: tell us something good! Personal stories, anecdotes, flash fiction, whatever you’d like to share.
– Anything else that might be fun: jokes, contests, time wasters, pictures of cats, whatever you think others would enjoy.
There’s just a few rules:
– This is NOT for self-promotion. Please don’t promote your own work, website, or social media accounts. I don’t want this to become just a promotions post. I want it to be for sharing fun and interesting things (not that your work isn’t fun and interesting, but if we have enough requests for it, maybe I’ll start a pimp-your-work day on the blog too).
– This is my blog and I reserve the right to remove anything offensive, harmful, or not within the spirit of the theme.
My Monday Funday links:
The Cutest Blog On The Block – This site has tons and TONS of free graphics, templates, buttons, banners, and whatever else you need to make your website look pretty. And they’re super cute! I used some of their graphics in the early versions of my site.
Authorgraph – Give your readers autographs on their Kindle! Get autographs from your favorite authors on your Kindle!
Pixlr – Free online photo editing software. I actually make all my graphics with this.
Cute Boys With Cats – The best Instagram.
Cute Girls With Cats – If you prefer instead.
And here’s a picture of me getting ready for St. Patrick’s Day this year (yes, I have a cast on, I broke my wrist in February).
Now you share some of your fun in the comments! Happy Monday Funday, everyone!
Urban fantasy and paranormal romance author.